Hot Air Balloon Safari at Bandhavgarh National Park
Madhya Pradesh is renowned for its Bandhavgarh National Park where tourists can explore wildlife and get the feel of nature. At this National Park, you can explore the dense forests and observe tigers, bears, leopards, and other animals by taking a ride of Jeep Safaris and Elephant Safaris. But now all the wildlife enthusiasts have an exciting opportunity to explore wildlife in a new and fascinating way. Want to know more? Keep on reading to know about a new adventurous activity that you can now enjoy at Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve.
Bandhavgarh National Park has promised to give its travellers one of a kind experience by launching a Hot Air balloon safari which allows them to explore the surroundings of the national park and catch the glimpse of leopards, big cats, tigers and other species of animals, plants and birds from height. This new Hot Air Balloon Safari is a delight for Nature lovers, Wildlife photographers and Adventure travellers as they will get a unique option to discover wildlife and indulge in the adventure as well. Spotting the wildlife from the air and getting a panoramic view of the entire national park will surely lure more tourists to Bandhavgarh National Park.
- SkyWaltz Hot Air Balloon Safari launched on 12 January 2021 and is a 60-minute aerial experience.
- The Safari is operational twice a day, in the morning and evening and has a capacity of nine passengers.
- The Safari is restricted within a dedicated buffer zone where animals such as deers, Bengal tigers etc are spotted.
- The Safari also lets you locate a fort and an ancient temple located at Bandhavgarh Park.
- Passengers will first get to witness the balloon being inflated and set up and later enjoy the tour.
- In case of unfavourable weather conditions, if your flight gets cancelled, the entire amount will be refunded as claimed by the website.
- Tourists can make reservations directly on the sky waltz website or by an authorized tour operator.
- Tourists with a reservation will be picked from their hotel and dropped back at the hotel after the safari.
- Some light refreshment will also be offered to tourists during the safari.
Madhya Pradesh Forest Minister is now planning to launch this unique experience of enjoying wildlife from the sky to other wildlife reserves including Pench, Kanha and Panna Tiger Reserve also.
Madhya Pradesh tourism is ready for the tourists with its new Jungle Safari idea. So, pay a visit to Bandhavgarh National Park from the sky if you wish to enjoy wildlife from a newer perspective.