• Gain insights into the delectable Indian cuisine.
• Delight your tummies with the sumptuous savories at a local home.
• Communicate with the local family to make the most of your Agra Tour.
The best way to understand the culture of a country and its people is to eat with them. This not only widens the sphere of your knowledge but also satisfies your hunger. If you wish to learn the recipes of spicy yet fingerlicking dishes of India, this activity can be a perfect choice for you.
• Besides tasting several delicacies.
• you will also gain knowledge related to those dishes.
• You may also learn the recipes of a few eats.
This activity has been designed keeping in mind the taste of the food junkies. If you are the one interested in tasting various types of dishes you must not miss this tour. You will be savoring thefood at the old as well as famous oulets.
• Catch on the reason behind the dressing up of Hindu idols.
• Also discover about the ancient traditions of Hinduism.
• Observe how modern time has reshaped the Agra.
• Enjoy the sunset view of Taj Mahal.
Acquaintance yourself with the streets of Agra the regional way. Discover city hidden treasures in the form of lanes, markets, mosques and temples. Also taste the appealing sweets at the generation-old shops. Get to know about the Hindu beliefs.
• Discover the alleys of a city while riding a Tonga.
• You can also indulge in a chat session with your tonga driver, who may provide you with some extra piece of local information
The Tonga is a two-wheeled cart driven by a horse. This is something that give you the feel of being in a rural area. The horses which are employed to drive these carts are decorated quite colorfully, pleasing the riders.
• Feel special being ushered in by an Indian female dressed up in traditional Indian attire (saree).
• Start your tour by entering your hotel in Agra where you will be extended a warm welcome.
Receive the warm hospitality extended by India as it is believed here that the Guest is God. You will be welcomed in a traditional manner with a tikka on forehead, which is made up of vermillion. And you will also be greeted with a garland made of flowers.
• View the replica of Taj Mahal made up of Makrana marble. This structure looks alike to the original one due to its embellished architectural work.
• Enjoy the drama packed up with beautiful stage settings and well-dressed actors.
• Learn about the history of 16th century with the details of Mughal grandeur.
Agra is the seat to Taj Mahal-symbol of love between Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan and his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. Therefore, it is quite obvious to get erotic in the city of Agra. A performance full of love in the form of dance-drama, Mohabbat The Taj can be enjoyed in this city of historical significance.