Bangalore never ceases out to please tourists as there are so many tourist spots to explore and activities to try. So, what are you waiting for? Go through our wide variety of activities in Bangalore now and include one or two of them in the itinerary of your upcoming vacations.
● Observe the paintings, prints and sculptures created by talented artisans and craftsmen.
● Gather information about the rich cultural history of the city form your professional guide.
● Learn about the works of famous persons such as Raja Ravi Verma, Amrita Shergil, M.F. Hussain, etc.
● You can also enjoy having lunch at the nearby local restaurant.
Get to know the modern masterpieces at the National Gallery of Modern Art, located on Palace Road. Here you can admire the art of several talented artisans, symbols of the heritage of the city.
● Dig into the history of the pilgrimage centre.
● Get personalized attention from the professional guide.
● Observe the magnificent architecture of the temples, statues and the city.
Pay a visit to one of the important destinations of Bangalore. It is a famous Jain Pilgrimage site with a 17 m tall structure of Lord Gomateshwara also known as Bahubali.
● Discover the whole process of silk making.
● Feast upon the meal at a local palace.
● You can also shop for silk sarees, specialty of South India.
Explore the process of silk making with this Sericulture Tour from Bangalore to Mysore. During this, you will be able to observe each and every stage closely, including raising silkworms, spinning and weaving of the silk. Also enjoy lunch at the nearby palace.
● Interact with the locals of Bangalore, making your tour more exciting.
● Play interesting games, dance your hearts out.
● At the end of the day, you will be having ample amount of knowledge regarding the nightlife, food, culture and people of the city.
Make the most of your evening with an exciting experience of Pub Crawl in Bangalore. You can visit various pubs knowing more about the nightlife of the city along with tasty food and chilled beverages.
● Delve into the bustling streets of Bangalore.
● Learn about the culinary culture of Bangalore from your professional guide.
● Taste the vegetarian delicacies in breakfast.
Relish the varied flavors of Basavanagudi Market in Bangalore. During this tour, you can also come across several famous eateries of the city. Some of the famous dishes include khali dosa, chow chow baat, poori- sagu, etc.
● Stroll around the Bangalore fort witnessing the historical monuments.
● Grasp information regarding the Mysore Kingdom in the 17th century.
● Appreciate the grand architecture of the fort.
● Savor the breakfast or lunch (depending on the time of your tour)
Through this walking tour, history enthusiasts and military buffs will surely be impressed. You get a chance to learn a lot about the British Rule in India, Tipu Sultan and many more from your guide.
● Familiarize yourself with the heritage of Bangalore through this walking tour.
● Get personalized attention from the private guide.
● Rejoice in the Cubbon Park with pleasant atmosphere and lush green surroundings.
● Gain insights into the history of Cubbon Park from your multilingual guide.
Bangalore holds vast 19th century history relating to the ancient days of British Raj. The green oasis, Cubbon Park can be one of the best destinations to gather information about Bangalore’s ancient past.
● Visit the famous vineyard near Bangalore.
● Learn about the history and background of wines.
● Enjoy the varied tastes of the wines.
● Have lunch including some famous local dishes.
Through this private visit to the vineyard, you can explore the making of wines. Feast on local dishes and make the most of your short trip.