Delhi is the capital city of India. There is almost nothing that a tourist cannot find in the city. Due to its diverse nature, it is often referred to as the city of cities. In case you are planning a tour to Delhi, go through our specially organized activities in Delhi and include one or two of them in your itinerary as per your interests.
● Enjoy one-hour entertaining show with narration.
● Also have a meal at nearby restaurant in Indian style.
Catch the glimpse of vast history and imperial Mughal rule with the sound and light show at Red Fort. Witness the centuries old history in form of a show featuring colorful animations and sound effects.
● Undertake the musical journey full of love and legacy.
● Watch the entire show set on a huge stage displaying the incomparable aspects of technology.
It is a comedy show organized at Kingdom of Dreams, Gurugram. This show is performed as a dedication to the evergreen singer Kishore Kumar. During this show, one gets to hear numerable tracks of Kishore Da.
● Experience the dazzling theatrical show packed up with the best of music and dance.
● Please yourself with the show at the large auditorium Nautanki Mahal-one of the prominent theatres of India.
This is a must-watch musical show organized at the Kingdom of Dreams in Gurugram. The entire show is portrayed in Bollywood style with colorful costumes, harmonious music and elegant dance performances.
● Practice yoga at Lodhi Garden with a professional instructor.
● Dive into the tranquil atmosphere.
In a bustling city like Delhi, it is hard to seek solace but with this activity, you can relax your drained souls at Lodhi Garden in Delhi. Spend an hour in complete serenity with yoga. Enjoy the lush green surroundings with the chirping of birds.
● Take joy in the bustling markets of Delhi.
● Also devour the street food while shopping spree.
Shopping can be real fun in the crowded yet lively markets of Delhi. For the Delhi Shopping Tour, you can visit any 3-4 markets of your choice and have a good time while purchasing different things like clothes, accessories, jewelry, footwear, etc.
● Cherish the experience of preparing the Indian dishes.
● Please your tummies with appetizing food.
Taking delight in the sumptuous delicacies of any cuisine involves deep knowledge about its contents and their qualities. Besides, you can explore the vibrant markets of India buying spices and veggies for preparing the dish.
● Gather information about the Indian cuisine.
● Feast upon the delectable dishes of India.
This activity of 2-2.5 hours will be a perfect option for the food aficionados. In addition to the finger-licking Indian dishes, it will also include the class in which you can learn preparing various savories.
● Devour the meal with Indian family.
● Gain insights into the Indian culture together with an enriching experience.
Generally known as the Heart of India, Delhi has the best of everything to offer to its tourists. Enjoy the tour in Delhi including the interaction session with an Indian family. This activity will not only give you happiness but delicious food also. Explore the Indian culture and traditions in fun-filled way.