Varanasi is as appealing as any other city of India. Choose from our range of activities in Varanasi and make the most of your visit to Varanasi, the Spiritual Capital of India.
● Enjoy the boat ride while staring at the sunrise on the banks of River Ganges.
● Catch the sight of pilgrims performing rituals at the dawn time.
● Linger around the narrow alleys in the oldest part of Varanasi after boat ride.
● Make good use of the opportunity with your multilingual guide.
A boat ride during the sunrise in River Ganga is the major captivation of Varanasi. The beliefs of Hinduism can be explored during this 3-hours private tour.
● Join in the evening prayer held by priests on Ghat.
● Gain insights into the stories prevalent behind the ghat.
● Learn about the colorful culture and traditions of Varanasi.
Varanasi is home to various lively ghats. Dashashwamedh Ghat is one of them. It’s really vibrant with the presence of numerous flower sellers, boat owners and many more. A visit to Varanasi is termed as incomplete without a tour to Dashashwamedh Ghat.
● Get personalized attention from a professional yoga tutor.
● Familiarize yourself with the benefits of practicing Yoga and Meditation.
Yoga and Meditation possess a power of healing various ailments. An hour practice of this remedial activity can be relaxing for your weary souls. You can practice yoga by the side of River Ganga in the holy city Varanasi.
● Catch a glimpse of scenic sunrise at the River Ganges.
● Pass through the old section of the city knowing about the past.
● Worship at the famous temples.
Get the most refreshing experience with heritage walk in Varanasi. Enrich your souls with the Hindu beliefs and pay a visit to some of the famous temples of Varanasi. Associate your minds with the rich legacy of the ancient city.
● Offer prayers at the notable temples of the city.
● Take a walk around the holy river Ganges.
● Soak up the information related to the traditions and culture of Varanasi.
Varanasi is the holiest city on Earth for the Hindus. During this tour of 3 hours, have a look at the city’s ancient temples and buildings of historical significance. You can also join in the evening prayer ceremony at the main ghat, taking a dip in the spirituality.
● Get everything organized including pick-up and drop-off
● Pay a visit to the holy place Dhamek Stupa
● Enlighten your souls with the teachings of Buddha
It is the spot where Buddha attained enlightenment. Familiarize yourself with each and every nook of the place where Buddha gave teachings to his followers and also inquire into the possessions of an archaeological museum.
● Take hold of the diversity of Varanasi in your cameras
● Gain deep knowledge about the ancient town of Varanasi
Due to possessing the rich heritage and colorful culture, Varanasi is counted among the top destinations of India for photography. During this tour, you can get to know the temples, ghats in addition to the evening ceremony at the main ghat.
● Delve into the antiquity of the holy city Varanasi
● Interact with the locals
● Get personalized experience with professional tour guide
During this private tour of Varanasi, visit the temples, shrines, historical buildings and crowded markets through walking. Stroll around the narrow and ancient lanes of Varanasi with your guide, who will provide you information about the culture and traditions.
● Learn about the beliefs of Hinduism.
● Breathe in the sanctified air of Varanasi.
● Release lighted candles in water to fulfill your wishes (with the help of your guide)
If you are seeking for spirituality, you must attend the evening prayer ceremony at the banks of River Ganga, which is organized daily. Take part in the evening prayer ceremony after reaching the main Ghat in a private boat ride.
● Hear the encouraging stories from your guide.
● Gain insights into the modern day life of Varanasi.
● Learn about the history and background through your visit to the monuments.
Experience the spiritual capital of India with a Tuk Tuk Ride. During this private tour, you will be touring across the major attractions of the city. You can also capture the beauty of the colorful lanes and historical monuments in your cameras.