Amritsar is the most famous tourist place in the north Indian state of Punjab. Tourists can get to know more about culture, history, traditions, etc. in Amritsar. Have a look at the list of activities in Amritsar and explore the different aspects of the beautiful city.
● Get a sneak-peek into the lifestyle of Punjabis.
● Enjoy the scenic view of sunrise in the fields.
Get an exclusive experience by visiting the local’s hpuse in Punjab and aiding them in their day-to-day chores. Also get an opportunity to engage in a chat with locals and grab a chunk of information regarding their lifestyle, beliefs and culture.
● Visit numerous tourist attractions
● Taste the sumptuous delicacies offered in Amritsar
Explore the alleys of North-Indian city Amritsar through the Heritage Walking Tour. During this short tour, you can grab a lot of information about the city’s architecture, history, culture, food, etc.
● Pickup and departure included
● Visit one of the oldest Sikh Temples
Amritsar is home to many pilgrimage sites for Sikhs and it can be described as the holiest city for them. This city draws a lot of tourists from all around the world due to the presence of so many Gurudwaras.
● Food outlets at Majitha Road and Lawrence Road
● Taste the spicy street food
Amritsar is a city located in the Punjab. It is the holiest city for the Sikh faith. It is a perfect spot for food junkies as it has numerous finger-liking dishes for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians.
● Wagah Beating Retreat Ceremony
● Enjoy the sights of wonderful military drills and gate-closing
Wagah Border hosts one of the world’s most famous militant ceremonies. This border is the only border crossing between India and Pakistan. That’s why, it’s also known as Indo-Pak Border.
● Enjoy Guru-ka-Langar at Gurdwara Harmandir Sahib
● Join in the evening ceremony
A visit to the Golden Temple can be a real delight for solace seekers. Located in Amritsar, this is the holiest shrine of Sikhs. It receives people from all faiths.
● Visit the memorial of Jallianwala Bagh
● Explore The Golden Temple and learn about its significance in Sikhism
See the Golden Temple and Jallianwala Bagh during a private tour. These are the must-visit places during a tour to Amritsar. You can also wander in the lively streets of colorful Bazaars of Amritsar.
● Personalized experince thorugh the tour guide
● Feast on traditional lunch with local family
During this private tour, you can explore the two major tourist attractions of Amritsar. Pay a visit to the holiest shrine of Sikhs-The Golden Temple and Wagah Border gives you insight in the history of India.