No matter which category of tourists you belong to, Jaisalmer has something to delight everyone. The exciting activities in Jaisalmer let tourists explore different sides of the Golden City. Moreover, they provide tourists with an unforgettable experience.
● Get multiplied fun with Camel Ride and Jeep Safari.
● Have your dinner around the campfire.
● Sleep under the starry sky.
Spending a night in Jaisalmer by Camp style can be the best decision of your Jaisalmer Tour. It will give you venturesome experience in the deserts of Jaisalmer. Explore the villages with Jeep Safari and devour the succulent dinner.
● Settle around a campfire.
● Get a royal experience with private guide and vehicle.
● Capture the panoramic scenes of sunset.
Catch a glimpse of the Golden City of Rajasthan through this tour. Pass through the sand dunes, riding on camel to adore the charming beauty of Jaisalmer, which appears just like a sand castle. Besides, enjoy sumptuous dinner with the entertaining yet traditional dances. Make the most of your Jaisalmer Tour with this activity of more 8 hours.
● Discover the recipes of lip-smacking dishes.
● Get acquaintanced with the local food culture.
● Hear the soothing tales related to the city.
Take this amazing journey to explore the rich and yummy food culture of Jaisalmer. It nestles many small food joints to indulge you in food tasting. This tour is aptly designed for the food junkies. In the time period of 2 hours, you can get handful of royal dishes.
● Take the most uncanny experience at Rajasthan.
● Know about the curse of this heritage site, maintained by the Archaeological Survey of India.
● 5 hours Tour based in Jaisalmer.
Get ready to take a tour to the cursed village of Kuldhara, which has been a Dark site for 200 years. This Rajasthani Village has an eerie air along with a mysterious story to recount.
● Enjoy the succulent Indian food.
● Adore the sky full of twinkling stars.
● Hassle free tour with everything available at your doorstep.
● Learn about the culture through English-speaking guide.
Get the most of your Jaisalmer Tour with an overnight stay at a desert. It will be a soothing and wonderful experience. This activity can last for maximum of 20 hours, offering you with the best of everything. During this, you can explore the Thar Desert either by camel or jeep. If you are someone with a desire to sleep under the sky full of stars, this would be a perfect activity for you.
● Get the fun of Camel Ride in Sand Dunes with tour guide and a small group as well.
● Encounter the Jaisalmer deserts the traditional way.
● View the sunset with the folk dancers by your side.
Get personalized attention from your tour guide during the Camel Safari Tour in Jaisalmer. Enjoy the graceful sunset with the folk performance of beautiful dancers in the Thar Desert. Thrive on this tour in addition to the Marwari style dinner.
● Get the awareness of 800 years old history.
● Encounter Jain Temples and lively bazaars.
● Enjoy an easy-peasy tour.
This can be your choice if you wish to know about the rich heritage of Jaisalmer Fort, together with some conversation. During this activity, you can also relish the architectural and cultural beauty of the region. In the time period of more three and half hours, you can add a lot to your knowledge sphere.
● Get a dreamy experience.
● Cheer yourself with folk music.
● Take a dive into the history of Jaisalmer with guide.
Jaisalmer, the Golden City offers you with an unforgettable experience of Camel Ride with mesmerizing view of sunset and sapid dinner. It gives an appearance of a massive sandcastle glittering at sunset. On this experience of 6 hours, you will feel like a royal while dining amidst the sand dunes.