• Get to know about the culture of Jaipur.
• Interact with locals, which is another joyful part of your tour.
• Learn the recipes of some delicious platters from a local.
Experience the most of Jaipur in a time span of just 5 hours. This tour includes wandering through the streets in a rickshaw, having the best and delicious delicacies and even a traditional cooking class at a local home.
Start your tour with taking a breakfast at the pre-decide restaurant. Stroll around the crowded yet vibrant markets of Jaipur. Fmiliarize yourself with a wide variety of spices like clove, cumin seeds, etc. Then, head towards the narrow streets where you will find different types of of artwork made by skillful artisans and craftmen. Towards the end of your trip, feast on the savories in a local home while learning some inside information about preparing the lip-smacking dishes.
• Hover around the pilgrimage sites of city Pushkar.
• Amaze yourself by having the panoramic views of sand dunes and flower gardens
• Also enjoy the Camel Fair, which is the largest in the world.
• Choose the site according to your preference, keeping in consideration the weather conditions.
It is India first licensed and certified Hot Air Balloon Company. Holding the authorization of the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Sky Waltz offers the world class service to its clients. The company is well-equipped with professional pilots from UK, Europe, USA, etc. along with talented operational staff and technical crew. The balloon safari offers you the opportunity to float over the ancient temples and the striking charm of Pushkar city.
• Watch the tigers roaming freely in its natural habitat.
• Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Jaipur.
• Refreshments will be provided.
• Enjoy the hot air balloon ride for almost an hour.
It is India first licensed and certified Hot Air Balloon Company. Holding the authorization of the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Sky Waltz offers the world class service to its clients. The company is well-equipped with professional pilots from UK, Europe, USA, etc. along with talented operational staff and technical crew. The balloon safari offers you the opportunity to float over the wilderness of Rajasthan at Ranthambore National Park.
• Group of 2-10 persons can enjoy it at the same time.
• Pick-up and drop-off included.
• Refresh yourself with the snacks provided.
It is India first licensed and certified Hot Air Balloon Company. Holding the authorization of the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Sky Waltz offers the world class service to its clients. The company is well-equipped with professional pilots from UK, Europe, USA, etc. along with talented operational staff and technical crew. The balloon safari offers you the opportunity to float over the magnificent forts and palaces and capture the mesmerizing view of the countryside of the pink city Jaipur.
• Have fun while dining with a local family.
• You can also choose to have dinner in a Haveli, enjoying the scenic views of the architectural beauty.
• Enjoy the royal hospitality during your whole tour.
Often known as the Land of Kings, Rajasthan is famous for its royal hospitality and rich heritage. Though the era of Rajputs ended long ago but the marks of their reign continue to exist even today in the form of grand forts and palaces. The capital city of Rajasthan, Jaipur is famous for its lively bazaars which are brimful of Rajasthani jewelry, colorful traditional dresses and many more.
• Experience the excitement of Indian wedding ceremony.
• Hear the pious hymns chanted by the priest.
• Enjoy the decorations and ceremony in Indian style.
India attracts foreign tourists the most due to its colorful and joyous traditions and customs. Indian Wedding is one such counted among them. It is an elaborate affair , which includes many rituals performed by the dear ones of the bride and groom. The couple is dressed in beautifully ornated traditional attires. During this activity, you and your better half can dress up as bride and groom while the tour representatives will be accompanying you as your family in the rituals.
• Relax your tired souls with yoga in the pleasant atmosphere.
• Learn about the history and background of Yoga from your instructor.
India is the birthplace of Yoga. Yoga is a practice used to transform the body and soul not only mentally but physically and spiritually as well. India has plentiful of centers for teaching yoga to the tourists. It is practiced best in the lap of nature during the time of early morning. Yoga benefits the most when done with utmost concentration and devotion.
• Explore the industry from the local perspective.
• Learn various arts like making natural colors, carving designs on wooden blocks, boiling the cloth after printing and so on.
Known for its indigenous art of Block Printing, Bagru is a small town located at a distance of 30 km from Jaipur. Over the time, it has emerged as a keading industrial area due to the existence of more than 100 small and large scale industries. Block Printing can be learnt at Bagru through half day or full day workshops. During this activity, you get a chance to visit 10-15 houses of locals, which are skilled in different spheres.
• Get the personalized experience with a professional guide,
• These workshop classes can be combined with any other activity depending on your likes and dislikes.
India is known all across the world due to its diversity, whether it may be in terms of the language, religion or cuisine. Art and craft is another aspect adding to the charm of India. Various types of crafts can be discovered here, ranging from pottery to dyeing and from block printing to miniature painting. One can choose to learn these arts according to their own preference by choosing from the half day and full day classes at workshops. During this, you can also grab information about the various tools and techniques used in making these artworks.
• Enjoy the refreshments given during the activity.
• Learn about the ways of interacting with elephants.
• Relish the opportunity of riding an elephant.
Elefantistic is an Elephant Rehabilitation Center, nested on the outskirts of Jaipur. Here, an activity by the same name of Elefantisitic is offered for the visitors to get insights into the lives of elephants. This activity is organized keeping in consideration the healthcare and well-being of elephants. This centre was initiated by a former elephant rider named Rahul, who served as a rider at Amber Palace for 9 years. He did so after knowing the interest of tourists in the elephants lives. The people interested in knowing about the day-to-day activities of elephants must participate in this activity. Tourists can enjoy according to their desires. Painting, feeding and bathing are included in elefantistic. One can demonstrate their inner talent using colors and brushes on the elephants. It is important to note that the colors used in painting are completely free of harmful chemicals. If u do not wish to indulge yourself in painting, you may find pleasure in playing and bathing. It can be a memorable experience not only for you but for elephants as well. In fact, one can also join hands in feeding the elephants. Bananas are available at the center and visitors can make the elephants feel satisfied. It is believed in Indian culture that elephant is a symbol of God and feeding the God is considered as a good deed.