Though the major attraction of Jodhpur is its ancient forts and palaces, there are many other activities to do in the city. These not only allow tourists to get to know the Blue City in a better way but they also amuse the tourists and give them a memorable experience.
● Seek solace in the ancient town of Osian
● Enlighten your souls with the historical background of this town
Visit the antique Thar Desert town of Osian during a full day excursion. This town shelters numerous temples of Hinduism and Jainism. These temples narrate a lot about the ancient times.
● Acquaintance your souls with the varied culture and nature of Rajasthan
● Enjoy the Camel Ride with a professional guide
On this half-day expedition, experience the safari with the Ship of the Desert-Camel and pay a visit to the ancient temples. Besides, enjoy the scenic view of sunset over the Great Indian Desert.
● Roam around the historic lanes of Jodhpur
● Private Walking Tour with well-versed guide
Often known as the Blue City of Rajsthan, Jodhpur is abode to numerous forts, palaces, temples, havelis, etc. This is known as Blue City due to being painted in the shades of blue.
● Professional english-speaking guide
● Private Jeep Safari
Familiarize yourself with the life of tribal people through the Jeep Safari to Bishnoi Village. Engage with tribals in a chat and get to know about their beliefs and customs.
● Interactive session with locals
● Delicious dishes of Rajasthani Cuisine
A meal can be enjoyed with a local family in Jodhpur. The cuisine of Rajasthan is abundant with spices, colors and flavors. During this, you can also learn about the rich heritage and culture of Rajasthan.