5 Best Road Trips to Experience Rajasthan
Road trips can be enjoyable, especially if you are on a tour and want to travel on your own without any guides or as per the fixed schedules of any travel agency. A road trip is something, where you along with your friends and relatives, can enjoy your tour to any city or state by traveling via roadways. The best aspect of a road trip is that you can customize your tour plan as per your convenience and desire. You can stop or halt at any spot you like to view, relax, have some snacks here and there, and move on. No need to catch up on your travel bus, also, there is no compulsion for you to follow the itinerary of your travel agency, etc. If you are worried about the routes of road trips, don’t fret and check our the below-listed routes of Rajasthan. These are the best ones to give you the most memorable experience of going on a road trip.
- Jaipur, Ranthambhore, Bundi, Chittorgarh, Udaipur.
- Udaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Jaipur.
- Jaipur, Mandawa, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur.
- Jaipur, Mandawa, Bikaner, Jodhpur.
- Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Ranakpur, Udaipur, Bundi, Ranthambhore, Jaipur.
What are the major benefits of road trips that make them so popular among global tourists?
A road trip has so many benefits that most of us are unaware of. Let’s have a look at some:
- Road trips help you to become amicable with the people around you.
- These trips allow you to enjoy your moments to the fullest.
- These road excursions drive you to relinquish your comprehension of “plans.”
- Such trips help you associate with individuals without any desires.
- Road travels allow you to think and get inspired to do something great.
- Road trips boost your confidence to travel alone or to handle the trip solely.
- With successful road trips, you can always recall something good.
- Excursions reignite your energy.
- When you are traveling by road, you can halt in the small villages en route and soak in the flavors of the Indian rustic life.
- Furthermore, there are different types of village fairs that keep on happening in India, especially in the villages and rural areas. If you are on a road trip and being driven through those areas, in case you wish to have a closer look, you can halt for some time and participate in those fairs and fests and be a part of the vibrant crowd, color, and joviality of the fiestas.
- On your road trip, you can also stop and enjoy the festivals or cultural programs, if you come across any on your way to your destinations.
An excursion by road can be an energizing experience taking you outside your circle and helping you to feel what rest of the world brings to the table. This decision of excursion is incredible for the individuals, who love to explore. They are those kinds of individuals, who welcome traveling as much as the spot. Besides, it is additionally an option for the tourists, who happen to have a dread of flying. What makes road travels work for them is some adventurous spirit and imagination and creativity.
Most foreigners love excursions via road as they are less expensive than those, which include flying. A reasonable journey (cost wise) can be something that you and your family can recollect for a considerable length of time to come. It is because there is no luxuriousness associated with these tours. Instead, they are supplanted by enthusiasm, experience, and a gathering with your loved ones. For individuals, who realize how to live, for them, money does not matter, and such an excursion can be an energizing and contenting experience to cherish lifelong.
A few important things to consider when you are preparing for a road trip
You must pack your clothes and clean things in such a manner that they take into consideration traveler space and solace. Nonetheless, one advantage of driving instead of flying is that you can take more luggage with you. You must carry sufficient money for food if you are not bringing food with you already. For an excursion to be fruitful, it should be well-planned and very much arranged. Most of the visitors visiting India prefer road trips for a significant reason. The culture and traditions of any city or a state can be visible through the streets, markets, daily activities of the local people, etc., which is possible to witness thoroughly only when you are journeying by road. Tourists visiting India like road trips because they feel they can get acquainted with historical India, its roots, its unique and colorful carnivals, and be up and close experience the beauty and diversity of this vast nation.
A brief on a road trip experience of Rajasthan
India is a country, where you can discover adventure streets for your excursion. There are a few streets in our nation that are exciting and adventurous to drive on and are hard to move. You might have a sense of honor about yourself if you have driven on the accompanying Indian streets.
Once you are making a road trip to Rajasthan, you can encounter several exciting things. Here is what you can expect:
If you decide to travel via road from Udaipur to Jodhpur through the highways, get in touch with the travel agencies and they will arrange everything for a comfortable road trip of Rajasthan. From cabs to drivers and all other essentials, you don’t have to worry about anything and hence, you will be able to focus on the trip and relish every moment to the fullest. While traveling, you can witness some remarkable spots like Ranakpur Temple. It is located at Pali district, about 90 km from Udaipur. The other spot of some historical evidence is Haldighati, a place known for the fearless horse of Maharana Pratap, Chetak. You can halt in Haldighati for some rest and have some snacks and beverages to refresh yourselves. From here you can reach Jodhpur, which is also called the “Blue City” because of its blue walls and forts.
Along with witnessing some ancient forts here, you can halt on the streets to enjoy delicious snacks and sweets available there. From Jodhpur, again hire a taxi to take you through to Bikaner. While you are on a road trip, you can visit spots like Junagarh Museum, Karni Mata Ji Ka Mandir, Ganga Golden Jubilee Museum, Lalgarh Palace, etc. From Bikaner, you can return to Jaipur. On the way, you can visit the Neemrana Fort Palace situated at Delhi-Jaipur Highway, have your meal at the popular restaurants and hotels that serve all kinds of dishes including the traditional Rajasthani thalis, visit the Alwar Fort, etc. Once you reach Jaipur, visit the Amer Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, and other notable landmarks of the capital city of Rajasthan. You can also find several jewelry shops, designer cloth shops, artwork shops, etc. in the street markets. Get a handful of those things for yourself and for your house decoration.
Now that you have got an idea of what is a road trip and how you can prepare for the same, start planning a road trip to Rajasthan right away. You will surely return with extra baggage full of adventurous experiences and unforgettable memories.