Perfect Getaway to Neemrana Fort Palace
Neemrana Fort Palace is a magical place located on the Delhi-Jaipur Highway combined with scenic beauty and treasures of history. Neemrana Fort is a 15th-century heritage property turned into a hotel that is quite popular nowadays for a weekend getaway, parties, conferences, celebrations, and weddings. You can visit here with your partner to spend a romantic evening or with the family to spend some good quality time and relax. Without any doubt, it is one of the most unique and beautiful resorts near Delhi where you can live a royal life for a day and feel special.
All About the Stunning Neemrana Fort Palace
The eye-catching building of Neemrana Fort has beautiful tales with historical importance. The place is so royal, exquisite, and photogenic as well. The ambiance is very peaceful and quiet which takes you to a different world away from all your worries. It is spread over 6 acres and has heritage fort rooms, swimming pools, restaurants, fitness centers, bars, cafes, a library, gardens, and much more that will make you fall in love with this place. Every room in Neemrana Fort has different names which I feel is interesting. Each room is equipped with all the modern facilities with room service also available and still retains the traditional Rajasthani charm. Wherever you go in this palace, everything lives up to the heritage tag given to it. There are numerous activities you can do during your stay at Neemrana Fort and enjoy like there is no tomorrow.
Many different packages are available here. If you do not have much time you can come and explore the place while having a delicious buffet lunch or choose to stay overnight at this heritage property. The entire palace is grand and vintage so I suggest you stay at the palace to enjoy properly and relish their amenities too. Every tiny detail of this place will scream for your attention. So make sure to carry your camera with you everywhere because you will want to take thousands of pictures.
Activities to do at Neemrana Fort
Not only you can stay at this gorgeous property but also indulge in various activities. With stunning views and rich history, the fort also offers many amazing experiences to the visitors. So let’s find out about all the things one can venture out to during their visit to this majestic fort.
- Cultural Events:- Neemrana Fort retains its charm by organizing many cultural events over the weekend such as music and dance performances. Many Indian and international artists come together for a magical performance to provide you a classic experience. Do not miss the chance to witness traditional folk performances. Once, I even participated and danced with these really renowned artists and I got so many compliments from the guests, it really made my day.
- Enjoy a Camel Ride:- If you are planning to visit with your family and children then it is one of the best activities to do at Neemrana Fort because it is fun and exciting. If you are on a romantic getaway then also you can enjoy with your loved one exploring the gardens and neighboring villages on a camel cart.
- Spa and Pool:- Your trip would be so boring if you do not enjoy swimming at the pool or take a relaxed Spa session. There is a pool on the hill with spectacular views. Neemrana has many special packages and ayurvedic treatments to rejuvenate yourself. Pamper yourself in an ayurvedic massage to calm your mind and body. I find a couple spa massage can be one of the ways to spend a romantic evening amongst the other activities. You get to enjoy it with your partner and get to spend some quality time together while being relaxed and rejuvenated. I took the ayurvedic massage and felt so relaxed, it brought me internal peace as well. I highly recommend everyone to go for spa and massage therapies because a holiday is all about relaxing and enjoying.
- Vintage Car Ride:- Surprise your special one with this perfect vintage car ride through the valleys and nearby villages. To enjoy this little date with your partner and have this romantic experience, you can contact the palace staff and they will arrange this vintage car ride.
- Ziplining:- After living royal life like a King at the fort. Now it is time for some adventure. If you are an adventure seeker, then this activity is perfect for you. So, enjoy science views through the way and have the most thrilling experience.
- Shopping:- According to me, everything’s better with shopping. Neemrana shop has a superb collection of clothes, bags, traditional accessories, tableware, etc. The quality is very good, the products are unique and they are offered at reasonable prices. What else can a girl dream of? So my friends, go ahead and pick the perfect souvenirs to put a perfect end to your trip.
I also went for a weekend trip to Neemrana Fort with my friend. We stayed at Sheela Mahal. The room was huge and very impressive. I loved the traditional look and it also had a swing inside the room which I loved the most. The whole area was full of bright and joyous colors. We enjoyed a walk around the fort and saw chandeliers, huge paintings, doors, hidden places, and a lot more. The restaurants were decorated in a very traditional manner and food like always was lip-smacking and delicious. Yes, the food options were less but the food was really tasty. At night, the fort looks completely different and its beauty is unmatchable. No doubt I had a great time and would love to revisit. Also, catch the sunset while enjoying tea and snacks and have a wonderful weekend trip to Neemrana Fort.