Why golden triangle is famous among foreign tourists?
Enlighten your soul by Golden Triangle Tour including Khajuraho. The combination of Golden Triangle Tour with Khajuraho is an assortment through which you will gather a lot of information related to the vast history, rich culture and architectural excellence. It is an exquisite panorama which will not only allow you to dig into the culture and history but will also impress you with lip-smacking delicacies and exciting things to do.
Most Sought-after cities of India
Every city is embedded with something peculiar to startle you. During this tour, you will be travelling across the four cities-
- Delhi- National Capital of India.
- Agra- Pride of India.
- Jaipur- Pink City of
- Khajuraho- Jewel of Madhya Pradesh .
The National Capital of India, Delhi is the heart and soul of the nation. Positioned on the banks of River Yamuna, the metropolitan city boasts of embellished heritage and diversified culture. It is accomplished with varied cuisines, historical monuments, bustling markets and calming temples. Owing to the subsistence of so many things, Delhi is one of the most visited destinations of the world.
- Places to visit:-Delhi is brimful of the tourist attractions. Therefore, it becomes really difficult to enlist a few of them. But to provide you with the right piece of information, we can’t forget that it is home to 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites namely Qutub Minar, Red Fort
andHumayun’s Tomb. All these eminent sculptures exhibit the richheritage. Apart from this, one can delight himself by visiting the lush gardens, governmental buildings andtranquil religious sites.
- Famous Food:-Delhi offers a legion list of the delicacies to its guests, putting them in a dilemma to make a choice. The piquant and mouth-watering street food is the specialty of Delhi. Some of the famous items include Gol Gappe, Chhole Bhature, Kachori, etc.
- Nearby Markets:-Addressing Delhi as a shopper’s paradise won’t seem unjust as it is full of the vibrant and dynamic markets from where almost everything can be shopped. Sadar Bazaar is the best spot for wholesale shopping while clothes, footwear, handicrafts
anddecor items can be bought from markets such as Khan Market and Palika Bazaar.
Situated at a distance of 220 km from Delhi, it is an abode of the pride of India- Taj Mahal. The ancient city is proficient in providing the view of the Mughal architecture. This city can be best described as a conglomerate of romance, heritage and architecture.
- Places to visit:-Home to the symbol of love, Agra also houses another 2 heritage sites- Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri. All these sites portray the grandeur of the Mughals and craftsmanship of the artisans. Besides these, Ram Bagh, Agra Museum, etc. are included among the attractions of the city.
- Famous Food:-Agra is unique from all other places due to being the host of Mughlai cuisine. Delicacies like shawarma,
bedaiand jalebi are sure to satiate your tummies. Petha is the specialty of Agra. It is a sweet dish available in various flavors.
- Nearby Markets:- Sadar Bazaar is the perfect destination to shop for leather goods while for buying silk sarees, one can head towards Subhash Bazaar. If glassware, textiles,
ndhandicrafts interest you, Kinari Bazaar must be your pick.
Delve into the grandiose architecture influenced by the Rajputs in the Pink City of Rajasthan. Due to the unique authenticity and rich heritage of the city, it often lures the tourists. The city also observes several festivals such as Elephant Festival, Kite Festival, Camel Festival, etc. Moreover, it offers visitors a plethora of adventurous activities to choose from.
- Places to visit:-Catch a glimpse of the Rajput architecture depicted in the form of royal palaces and sturdy forts. Amber Fort is the major tourist attraction of the city. Hawa Mahal, Nahargarh Fort, Jantar Mantar are other must-visit sites of Jaipur. The visit to these places can be made more enjoyable by interacting with the locals, who will share with you some insider details as well as tell you about their customs and traditions.
- Famous Food:-A trip to Rajasthan is absolutely incomplete if you don’t try the local delicacy named as Daal Baati Churma in Jaipur. Rice with spicy curries, pakodas and pyaaz kachoris are few of the must-try dishes. Another sweet dish, the specialty of Jaipur is Ghewar.
- Nearby Markets:-Full of traditions and colors, Jaipur nestles many markets which always stay crowded due to their lively charm. In the streets of Johari Bazaar, Bapu Bazaar, Nehru Bazaar, shopping can be real fun for the tourists. Here, they can shop for all types of items such as leather goods, stone items, wood products, ethnic dresses, classic footwear, etc.
The ancient temples of Khajuraho are known in every nook of the world. Nested in the Bundelkhand region of central state Madhya Pradesh, it is the best representation of Indian architecture and its rich culture of the earlier times. This little town is profuse with the rich heritage and always finds the place in the top-rated attractions of India.
- Places to visit:-Khajuraho is eminent in the world due to the flamboyant Jain and Hindu temples. The city also gives a message of cordial existence due to being inhabited by the temples of Hindus as well as Jains. The sculptures exemplify postures of passionate love. The ancient caves add to the charm of the town. The artistry of these temples and caves often leave the tourists spellbound.
- Famous Food:-The local flavors can be tasted best in Khajuraho by having Moong Dal ka Halwa, Jalebi, Sabudana Khichdi, Bafla, Ladoos, etc. Together with these local dishes, one can also encounter international cuisines like Italian, Chinese, Spanish, Greek, etc. in the restaurants and cafes of Khajuraho.
- Nearby Markets:- Gole Market is the best flea market existing in Khajuraho. From here you can shop souvenirs for your dear ones. Textile products like sarees can be picked from local emporiums while tribal brassware, paintings, and handicrafts can be shopped from the stores. One can even get the replica of miniature stone carvings in the markets of Khajuraho.
Get prompted and take up the Golden Triangle Tour with Khajuraho to acknowledge the legacy of India. The Indian destinations are perfect in all aspects to impress you with their marvelous architecture and varied culture.